Camden is a Month Old!
Camden Michael Haines you are a month old! And what wonderful month it’s been my little babe. 💙
Last Month Stats (aka. birth weight/height): 7 lbs 11 oz, 21.5 inches
- Baby’s Weight: 9lbs 11 oz
- Baby’s Height: 22 inches
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: Mostly 0-3 month.
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: Every day he looks a year younger. Started off looking 100 years old, currently looking a young & spiffy 70. #benjaminbuttonproblems 👴🏻
- Special outings baby had during the month: We had two pool date’s over Mother’s Day weekend! Our goal was/is, as much as possible, keep consistent for Colton. Meaning if we can make it happen all the activities we used to do are still on the table. Camden just hung out with me in our water sling and got the occasional splash of ice cold water from big bro’s water antics 😂
- What was baby’s routine? HA. Routine! Ummm…survive? Stay as silent as possible until mom’s had her second cup of coffee? Maybe we’ll get some order/schedule going for next month….maybe 😜
- What are your thoughts about the past month? As much as I joke Cam is seriously such a great baby! He really only cries when he wants to eat and a little bit to be held. Because yes he enjoys being held quite a bit. But as far as newborns go, I’m going to put an X in the “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” when it comes to this baby!
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: This morning. Technically it’s 5 weeks today, although the pictures are all from within the one month mark. Per the usual, this morning we were running late for Colton’s last day of school. I already had Camden in his carseat waiting to go and was running around looking for my phone so we could leave. Camden was crying and crying. Then the crying stopped. Colton was sitting at his carseat, putting his pacifier in, and singing to him. Omigosh y’all you cannot make this sweetness up! He was singing what he refer’s to as “Mommy’s song” which is Hush Little Baby. Only he was singing his version…”Hush little Camden don’t say word, Colton’s going to give you pacifier. Don’t spit out, or Colton put it back in mockingbird.” Lol I didn’t say the song made total sense. But even better than that was Cam actually fell asleep from Colton’s singing. Ugh. The sweetness. I just can’t!
- Did any big changes occur, such as baby started daycare, stopped nursing, slept through the night, etc…: Nope! Still waking to nurse, we get a solid 10-3/4am stretch, then up again around 6/7 before back to sleep until Dad and big bro wake us up with incessant chatter…from both of them…and bed bouncing…and coffee because a little part of Chris value’s living. 👈can we tell I’m a total gem in the morning?!
- What are baby’s favorites – toy, food, person, etc…: Oh easy one. I have the food. I’m the favorite. Duh. But I will tell you he is Colton’s favorite. He requests to hold “his baby” all the time then will sweetly talk to him nice and quiet. These moments are my favorite!
Case in point.
Big brother requested we take a picture of him with Camden here 👇
P.S. How cute is this blanket!? A very special thanks to our sweet friends Kelly and Ryan Utsler for sending this our way! Made especially sweet by some short-short swim trunks 😂
Newborn Family Photo Session
We took these photo’s when Camden was a week and one day old. So much love for this sweet family of mine. Seriously.
Luckiest. Mama. Ever. 💙💙💙